Friday, April 19, 2013

My Mother's Day Thank You...and a Request


My Mother's Day Thank You...and a Request:

This is the time of year that we ponder our mothers and what they mean to us. For me Mother's Day is about my godmother Catherine and how she has helped shape who I am. For the last almost 20 years she has been my biggest fan and has never wavered in her belief that I can do anything. Catherine is also truly one of the kindest wisest women I have ever known.  Everyone should be so lucky to have a women like her in their life to give them an example to follow.

So this is my thank you to her. I would love to hear your thank you to your mother/mother figure for my blog post on mothers day. Please send me an email with your story and I will share it with the world on the blog very soon.

 jen@jendeanphoto.com



This past weekend I had a great time photographing a beautiful mother and daughter. I loved watching their interactions together, and am excited to share more photos from their session soon. Keep an eye out here on my blog. (Both Jamie and I think they look SO Hollywood in this shot!) :)

What better gift to give your mother than a wonderful experience, and beautiful heirloom portraits that will forever change the way she sees herself? Call today as sessions fill quickly.  207.318.0467








No comments: