Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Family Portrait Session at Orchard Hill Farm in Cumberland Maine

The October portrait mini-sessions were really fun. Here are some of my favorites from the Orchard Hill Farm session with the Duffy family. Such sweet little girls these two are. They did a lot of giggling and got along great!

I love some of Maggie's smirks. Such a four year old! And I adore Teagan's freckles. Her parents were surprised to see how old she looked in these portraits. I always feel the same way when I look at portraits of my Charlie girl...how quickly time has flown. How clearly we can see it in portraits.

I look at any children's portraits I have taken and my heart hurts just a little for what I know as a parent that I feel as well. Your heart is totally on the outside of you when you have a child. That is why I love capturing these memories for families. I know how it feels to love your little ones SO much.

                                                                                                       In life and love - Jen











No comments: