Friday, March 28, 2014

Metanoia - Bridget's Make-Over Session

Bridget is a very soft spoken kind person. I loved working with her. She was a pleasure and happy throughout the session. Often there are reasons that someone decides to come in and have a make-over portrait session. We had talked about it together a bit, but I asked Bridget to describe why she came to me herself. In her own words:

"Metanoia is the journey of changing one’s mind, heart, self or way of life. 2013 was the year I changed my mind, heart, self and way of life, all for the better. I changed careers, gained and lost friendships and broke off an engagement all within a year’s time. The growth and transformation was difficult, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. Fortunately, I am considerably more grateful with my new life.

I decided to welcome an upbeat 2014 with a glamour session with Jen Dean. From the moment I walked into the bright, open studio, I felt instantly at ease. Jen and Julia greeted me with open arms and showered me with strawberries, chocolate and champagne, a delightful start to the week. Julia pampered me like a princess and styled me beautifully. With my playful curls and stunning makeup, I was directed on each pose, outfit and expression by Jen. I was elated when Jen chose a beautiful white wedding dress for me to wear as my last outfit.

The final photos were breathtaking and exceeded my expectations. They have captured the new true essence of me. Thank you to this dynamic duo for a magnificent experience, I know I will never forget!" - Bridget

If you have been looking for a way to give yourself something really special (a reward well earned or a much needed break from this long winter!) give me a call and I can tell you all about the sessions. I look forward to getting to know you and your story.

                                                                              In life and love - Jen











No comments: